DBIA “Let’s Get Started” Webinar Series
This webinar series is designed to support dairy farmers and dairy product producers who are interested in diversifying, creating new “value added” products or exporting by helping them identify the local and state resources available to assist them in these endeavors.
Webinar #1 – An Introduction to DBIA and How It Can Help You Realize Your Ideas
- What is DBIA and how can it help me?
- An outline of the topics in the webinar series
- How to access the webinars and related resources
- A simple methodology to help answer the following question “I know I need to diversify, but where can I get help?”
- Webinar is free
- Webinar will take place on Zoom
- There will be an option to attend the webinar via phone (to avoid internet connectivity issues)
- Registration closes at 5 PM the day before the webinar